Senior vs. Freshman Questions

Marie E. Rodriguez

Sabrina Sosa (left) Abigail Duran (right)

Marie E. Rodriguez, Website Editor

Sabrina Sosa (Senior) vs.  Abigail Duran (Freshman)

What is the key to success?

Sosa: “Having self-motivation and positive vibes at all times.”

Duran: “For me the key to success is trying your best and working hard for what you want.”

What advice would you give to  a new student at BCCHS?

Sosa: “Enjoy high school to the fullest, but don’t slack off with your grades!”

Duran: “I would tell a new student to have fun and tryout for sports and join clubs because that is what people told me and I’m having a great time because of it.”

What is the most important thing in your life as of this moment?

Sosa: “The most important thing in my life is definitely my mom and my brother, they are my personal motivators to keep moving forward to college.”

Duran: “The most important thing in my life would by my mom and dad. They always support me and give me advice that help.”

Who is your role model? Why?

Sosa: “Believe it or not, my role model is my 8th grade art teacher. He always gave me great advice that I always keep in mind till this day.”

Duran: “My role model would by my big sister, Haley, because even though she has faced many personal challenges she always seems to come out on top. She loves softball, does awesome in school, and has been accepted to the university she wanted, has a job she loves, and is my best friend. Sometimes we may bump heads but we’ll always have each others’ back.”

Describe a perfect friendship.

Sosa: “A prefect friendship would be to push each other to do better in school, help one another out when you have your downfalls and definitely create unforgettable moments together.”

Duran: “A perfect friendship to me is someone that you can joke with and someone who you can talk to and tell them about your problems and they will help you out.”

What do you wish to accomplish by the end of this school year?

Sosa: “Nothing really. I made amazing friends throughout high school, now I’m just ready to head out high school and start a new path which leads to my career.”

Duran: “I want to accomplish becoming a better person this year but I also want to get better at sports and schoolwork.”