Don’t Miss Out, 2017-2018 Yearbook Now on Sale!

Denise Reynoso, Editor-in-Chief

The yearbook staff is striving to have each and every Patriot be included in the yearbook. Seniors are the ones who will most likely buy their yearbooks first so they can have their memories of high school once they go beyond Birmingham. For example, seniors get nicely dressed and look picture-perfect for their 2017-18 Senior Portrait. Seniors want to be remembered looking glamorous, so taking their portraits is what every senior must do.

Senior portraits had to be taken over the summer; however, for those who did not take their pictures, there was a make up date that just passed and if a senior did not take their senior portrait on make up day then no photo will be used, only the senior’s name will be in the yearbook.

Seniors can also have a whole page of the yearbook dedicated as an advdertisement. For example, if you wanted you and your group of friends to have a page together in the yearbook, you can for the price of 270 dollars. The ad prices are determined by our school. The revenue from the ads helps support the yearbook and keep it affordable for everyone.

The ads are not exclusively for seniors but also for clubs, organizations, and underclassmen. Color photographs uploaded for black and white ads will appear in black and white. For the ad to appear in the yearbook, the ad must be purchased by the order deadline. The ads deadline will be on February 16, 2018.

You can buy your yearbook at the starting price of $80., but with an ASB card, you can save five dollars on the yearbook only when you buy it at the student store. Payments for the yearbook can be made in payments of 20 dollars a month at the student store or online. You can get four free icons when you personalize your yearbook cover online. Personalizing your yearbook will just be an additional five dollars. However, to be able to personalize, have a colored autograph section and autograph pens for your yearbook, it will be $94 instead of the original $80. Prices for the yearbook will go up on October 28, 2017.