Outdoor and Indoor Activities for BCCHS Students This Summer

Sarai Menjivar, Staff Writer

Are you looking for something to do over the summer with it now just around the corner? There are many things to do over the summer with friends, family, or even by yourself, both indoor and outdoor. Here are some fun activities you can do over the summer. 

If you’re an outdoor person, these summer activities are perfect. One of many activities you can do outdoors is hiking. It’s time to get some fresh air and sunlight and even try a new hiking trail.

Another outdoor activity to do with your friends is a water balloon fight or a water balloon competition. Throw the water balloon to a friend to see who will drop it first and another one of the best summer activities is to have a pool day with your friends. Finally, a beach day with friends and family is a great way to get some sun and enjoy the water.

If you’re not an outdoor person, here are some indoor activities you can try. You have a spa day with your friends. Another activity would be playing board games or card games. Going to the air-conditioned malls or a movie and dinner with friends is a very enjoyable way to spend the day inside–away from the valley heat.

One of the best activities to do indoors is cooking or baking and trying out new recipes. These are few ideas for this summer . There are many more things you can do this summer. The main point of summer is to enjoy this time with your friends, and relax with your family. 

Do these things now before the stress and worries of next fall begin again with another school year.