The Patriot Post

The Patriot Post

The Patriot Post

Karina Gonzalez

Karina Gonzalez, Website Editor

She is known as 'KG.' You see her around the halls walking around with her shades on, either dancing for practice or taking pictures for yearbook. She originates from the city of North Hollywood only to move to the new environment of Birmingham Community Charter High School. Spending all 4 of her years at Birmingham, she has never been scared to try new things because of her open mindedness. Anytime you are introduced to Karina, you enter her world of wisdom and positive vibes.

Throughout Karina's four years at Birmingham, she has been very involved with the dance team, yearbook, L.U.C.E.S. club, journalism, and Upward Bound.

When Karina first entered Birmingham, she didn't know anyone who attended BCCHS, and therefore she ate lunch alone. From then on, she experienced the girl's basketball program and the school group therapy during her downs. Although at the start of her junior year, she took a productive turn to develop her mentality. She took on leadership roles in her clubs such as a JV Dance Co-Captain, Dance Historian, Yearbook Editor in Chief and a Sports Lead, L.U.C.E.S. Club, and Journalism Co-Website Editor. Along with that she was prepping for college with Upward Bound.

She is a very goofy, responsible, observant, and self-reflective person, who is well-known during her senior year at Birmingham.

All content by Karina Gonzalez
Teenagers are becoming popular vloggers on YouTube.

High Schoolers Becoming YouTubers

Karina Gonzalez, Website Editor
December 18, 2019
How It All Started: The Birmingham Dance Team

Karina Gonzalez, Staff Writer and Website Editor
October 21, 2019
Load More Stories

Comments (0)

All The Patriot Post Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest