The Patriot Post

The Patriot Post

The Patriot Post

Lisset Saavedra

Lisset Saavedra, Editor-in-Chief

Lisset Saavedra is 17 and a Senior at Birmingham. She has always been interested in literature, focusing on poems, reading and writing. She discovered a more in-depth love for literature from her past English teachers, and this made learning literature enjoyable for her.

She indulges in any genre of books and loves reading in her free time. You can put a book in front of her and she'll recite everything from it.

Lisset loves spending time and getting together with her friends. She always tries to go to as many concerts of her favorite artists as possible. She loves the environment and the excitement of concerts. She appreciates music from pop to alternative-rock.

Lisset also loves to go to live musical theater show. Her favorites are Mammia Mia and Chicago.  

She is fond of journalism because she can voice her opinions and be herself through her love of creative writing. Not only does she like Journalism, but she also is interested in music. She is fascinated with the music she loves because it's another form of communication for her. It is a unique way of expressing emotions and feelings. in her opinion. She hopes that she can pursue a career in Music and Journalism later in life as her goal.

All content by Lisset Saavedra